We caught up with the Cosmetic Scientist behind the brand Shop Amelia Maysun about all things skincare. Check out her tips for dry skin below!
Things to avoid:
- Bar soaps, these often leave your skin feeling tight and dry.
- Harsh scrubs, many aggressive cleansing brushes can lead to even more dryness.
- Avoid products containing skin drying ingredients like, fragrance, menthol and alcohol.
Things to do:
- Use moisturisers and serums / boosters that are packed with amazing skin replenishing and restoring ingredients including antioxidats to help rehydrate your skin. Non fragrant oils or hyaluronic acid will help dramatically improve hydration.
- Use gentle exfoliants to help shed the build up of surface layers of dead skin cells with well formulated products that contain AHA or BHA.